Flowserve Corporation Project Manager in 900002, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Years of Related Experience:
- At least 5 year working experience and at least 2 year working experience in Project Management
Project Management/PMP certificate is preferred
Microsoft Project software
Knowledge of Pump Fundamentals is preferred
Be good at communication and coordination
Good time management and planning skill
Proficient in assessing, analyzing and evaluating issues and making timely decisions at multiple levels within the operation
Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and general leadership to the team
Understands the value of effective 2 way communication. Demonstrated proficiency in listening skills and in effective communication at all levels of the project. Capable of leading meetings/discussions with customer as well as company management across all aspects of project execution
Strong working ability to apply fundamentals and make appropriate decisions. Accurately forecasts project cash flow, revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
Works with management to set, develop and manage client's expectations. Capable of leading the relationship development with the client. Provides direction to others to achieve objectives
Proficient in viewing systems, tools and processes holistically in the analysis of project issues and development of solutions
Attitude / Personality:
Be able to work under heavy pressure
Strong sense of responsibility
· To lead and manage the orders from order receiving to the final acceptance of equipment by customers
To coordinate all internal and external project issues in both technical and commercial aspects
· To attend project Kick-off meeting and be responsible for customer’s visit, inspection and test witness.
· To work closely with Master Planner and other departments to make sure that monthly, quarterly and yearly shipment can meet company’s target
· To work closely with finance to monitor payment collection and reduce risk of shipment and payment.
· To monitor and make sure that as-built documents meet customer's requirement in terms of on-time submittal and good quality
· To ensure that Customer satisfaction survey to be sent to customer; monitor the response rate and result.
· To regularly review project status to ensure on-time delivery, cost control and good quality
· To make Quotation for Order Change and Negotiate with customer
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, being a point of contact for customer contracts, including planning, communicating, coordinating and controlling the orders from the order receiving to the final acceptance of goods by customer in order to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID: