Flowserve Corporation Assembler in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• 5+ years of experience in after-market repair and service of mechanical equipment, with specific experience in rotating pumps highly desired
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and drawings
• Forklift certification desirable
• Must speak and communicate ideas clearly, read with good comprehension, and write good paragraphs describing equipment
• Show an attention to detail, and a respect for processes and instructions
• Must show a customer-service, results-oriented mindset at all times
• Standing for long times required, frequent lifting with occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required on short notice
The Pump Assembler is responsible for all processes related to disassembly and assembly of high energy pumps and equipment at Flowserve’s Quick Response Center (QRC).
Ensures all forms and documentation are completed prior to releasing the pump to Final Inspection.
This position reports to the lead hand Assembly Area and Manufacturing Manager, located at our Flowserve Al-Rushaid Joint Venture, Saudi Arabia
High School, Degree Or Equivalent
5 Years’ Experience in a Similar Environment
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: