Flowserve Corporation Field Service Technician in Castlemaine, Australia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Working with a wide range of centrifugal pump rotating equipment, the primary objective is Fitting and Assembly of new and refurbished pumps and pump components within the factory workshop and in field locations around Australia for service and installation work.
v PUMP SERVICE FITTING
Ø Disassembly, inspection, measurement and condition reporting of a wide range of customer supplied industrial centrifugal pump equipment for repair or upgrade
Ø Interpret technical drawings and job relevant technical information for pump equipment
Ø Refurbishment / repair / replacement of components and rebuilding of service pumps
v FIELD SERVICE
Ø Participate in on-site field service work including diagnostics, assembly, installation, commissioning / decommissioning of pumps. Includes use of onsite monitoring equipment such as vibration analysis, pump alignment and testing.
Ø In conjunction with QRC team, helps to prepare Field Service quotations for customers.
Ø Works with QRC planner and workshop to procure spare parts, materials, tools required to carry our FS jobs.
Ø On completion of FS job completes closing reports.
Ø When working at customer locations ensures the highest standards of safety and ethical behaviour for self and technicians are adhered to.
Ø Liaises with client / customer representatives in order to keep them informed on the current job status.
Ø Maintains FS equipment including calibration where required.
· Trade qualified Mechanical Fitter and Turner (Minimum C8 Australian National Competency Standards).
· Demonstrated significant experience working with centrifugal pump rotating equipment, specifically disassembly, inspection, assessment, repair, component re-assembly and pump construction.
· Previous experience in onsite installation/ commission or repairs of pump equipment
· Further education and/or qualification centrifugal pump rotating equipment.
· Appropriate qualifications to enter construction sites.
· HUET trained for off-shore FS jobs.
· Job or project management.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Field Service Technician
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: