Flowserve Corporation Supervisor, Maintenance in Hastings, Nebraska
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
We are currently looking for a Supervisor, Maintenance for our Hastings, NE facility.
· Plan, supervise and monitor the activities of the maintenance department and in conjunction with the plant area key manufacturing strategies to assure the Business Unit’s short term and long term production goals are maintained.
· Plan and manage the spare parts inventory in such a manner that will ensure critical parts are on-hand thus eliminating or minimizing down time of critical process equipment.
· Development and implementation of plant preventive maintenance system that will fully track spare parts for equipment, all rolling stock and all utility systems.
· Maintain and manage the backlog of all work tasks assigned or reported to his/her department and plan staffing requirements of maintenance group based on this report.
· Assure all associates under his/her responsibility are performing all tasks assigned in a safe manner and take immediate corrective action when safety rules are violated.
· Select, develop, and train the maintenance team to ensure that all skill sets, certifications and licenses are in place and valid.
· Assist the manufacturing team with researching, recommending and selecting of capital equipment and the drafting of proposals for equipment purchases.
· Responsible for all activities and management of all personnel assigned to the plant tool room.
· Constantly evaluate the knowledge level and technology sets of the maintenance team making recommendations to the Manufacturing Manager courses or seminars that may be required to assure knowledge base of the team is optimized.
· Plan, develop and manage a staff development initiative that will insure the associate planning strategies are achieved with respect to selection, training, promotion and cross training.
· Constantly search for better, quicker, more creative and more innovative methods and processes
· High School diploma
· 3-5 years of supervisory experience
· Four (4) years experience in mechanical & electrical maintenance
· Four (4) years experience in mechanical repair
· Work extremely well with people
· Ability to read and interpret complex blue prints, schematics, and instructions
· Post High School training in electrical, mechanical, and electronic systems
· Factory Training on MDSI Open CNC Systems
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Hastings, Nebraska US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: