Flowserve Corporation Field Service Rep in Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Troubleshoot, analyze & propose repair options to both internal & external customers on our pump products.
Manage customer’s service expectations and work as a team to ensure the problem is resolved to gain the confidence of the customers.
Support Sales in the work scope required and schedule for Sales to ascertain the required number of hours/ days to carry out the servicing/ repair.
Diagnose, trouble shoot and perform commissioning of all Flowserve/ SIHI pumps either in house or on site.
Perform Flowserve Performance Analysis for pumps (Wet & Dry Pumps).
Undertake additional duties as and when instructed by management.
· Minimum Diploma/Degree in electromechanical, electrical mechanical engineering. Relevant certifications can also be considered
· 3 years of hands on experience in rotating equipment, preferably in pumps (Wet & Dry types)
· Good analytical skills, good planning and problem solving technique.
· Able to read and understand technical and/or schematic drawings.
· Able to work independently and as a team player with colleagues from all departments and sectors within Flowserve.
· Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft office.
We are looking for a self motivated individual to handle all the basic service jobs based in Seri Kembangan office.
Primary Posting Location:
Selangor Darul Ehsan, MY
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Field Service Rep
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: