Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer in Abahsain, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
· Determines project specifications by studying customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
· Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
· Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mechanical engineering degree or Chemical engineering degree
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience in same position
Good team-leading skills
Confident decision-making ability
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: