Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Bachelor of Science Engineering degree or equivalent
· Computer Assisted Design/3-Dimensional design
· Engineering practice
· Effective oral and written communications & interpersonal skills
· Accountability and execution for completing work timely and to specifications
· Basic project management skills
· Basic information technology tools including Windows, Microsoft Office products and other related tools. 2D and 3D Cad would be advantageous.
· Fluency in the English language
Fluency in the Arabic will be an advantage.
· Basic understanding of pump applications and types.
· Basic understanding of fluid mechanics and its application.
· Applied Mathematics
Engineering involves the design and development of devices, assemblies, or systems to be produced through production manufacturing processes. While there are multiple business card titles, Product Engineering roles usually entail activities dealing with issues of production cost, feasibility, quality, performance, reliability, serviceability and customized user features. Addressing these product characteristics may include design, development and transitioning of the product to manufacturing or addressing in field operational problems.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: