Flowserve Corporation Sales Engineer Project Sales in Esher, United Kingdom
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Extensive proven relevant experience in Contractor Sales and Account Management within the pump industry
• Background in pump engineering is preferred
• Experience with Head-Quarter accounts and project follow-up.
• Demonstrated skills in communication, presentation and influencing.
• Fluent working knowledge of the English language verbally and in writing.
• Team-player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Proven time management and organisational skills.
• IT literate – MS Windows, Office, Outlook, CRM system and computerised Configure, Price and Quote systems.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels within the business.
• Commitment to implement best practices in Sales, and motivate others.
• Superior multitasking skills, able to manage multiple projects/accounts simultaneously
• Ability and willingness to travel (35% of time) primarily throughout the area of responsibility is required
The requested person will be responsible for leading and coordinating all Project & Head Quarter Sales activities with EPC Contractors Accounts on pumps for the UK area, including Scotland. The position is expected to maintain good business relations with the customer base and to develop and establish new customer relations. The position will be based in Esher, UK and report into the Sales Manager in Northern Europe.
This territory based role requires a dynamic, self-motivated individual who understands the local market needs and opportunities and has the ability to successfully communicate to achieve growth. The successful candidate will offer sales/marketing and technical experience in Pumps / Seals, as well as the ability to work within a European / Global sales team and make calculated decisions. The understanding of the markets, culture and language of the above-mentioned area is required.
Develop and prepare an annual strategic sales plan based on market opportunities consistent with Flowserve strategic objectives.
Plan, implement and ensure the area sales plan is met or exceeded.
Meet annual financial and non-financial goals as agreed by management.
Maintain high-level customer contacts.
Offer products at established prices and discounts and in line with Flowserve total sales and product mix objectives.
Develop and ensure Goals and Objectives are met or exceeded.
Follow-up on overdue receivables.
Develop and maintain good contacts with the manufacturing plants , so customer needs are addressed swiftly.
Provide active support to Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) initiatives.
Provide professional communication and implementation of company’s strategies and policies.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Sales Engineer Project Sales
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: