Flowserve Corporation Manager, Manufacturing in Vernon, California
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Vernon Engineered Products Operation is in need of a seasoned Production Manager who will be responsible for managing the performance of the Vernon Machine Shop. Accountabilities will include but not limit to:
• Effectively leading and managing people resources as measured by safety performance, turnover and employee development sponsorship.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly shipment and operating income plans.
• Meet or exceed on-time performance plan to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensure compliance with all nuclear quality requirements and nuclear quality control procedures.
• Manage shop resources to meet deliverables.
• Drive CIP culture throughout organization and meet cycle time reduction goals
• Assure compliance with all nuclear quality requirements and nuclear quality control procedures.
• BSME degree is required.
• Minimum of 10 years experience with CNC and Conventional Machining operations management.
• CNC Programming experience is required. GibbsCAM preferred but not required.
• Experience supervising others, preferably in a machine shop environment.
• Sound understanding of machining principal's and procedures in manufacturing.
• Excellent leadership, communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Strong computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Vernon, California US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Preferences - TBD
Auto req ID: